To edit a CCO that is linked to a PCO directly from the PCO.
If you are on a Prime PCO (Potential Change Order), you can inline edit the status of the individual commitment PCO's or the amount of the CCO line item. Inline editing means that you can edit each field and click out of it to save it without having to go into an "edit" page and click save.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contract tool.
- These instructions are for projects that are not using Change Events.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contract tool.
- Click View next to the PCO with the linked CCO you want to edit.
- Click the Schedule of Values subtab.
- Click the Edit button.
- You can click into the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there. Editable columns are denoted by a blue corner. (Note: If the status is set to "Approved," you will not be able to edit the value in the Commitment Amount column.)
- Click Save to save your changes.