To set the trade on a photo in the Photos tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the Photos tool.
- A photo's trade will appear under the Information section under General and Location.
- Navigate to the Project level Photos tool.
Set Trade for an Individual Photo
- Click on the photo for which you want to set the location.
- From the photos viewer, click the Ellipses.
- Click Set Trade.
- Select the trade(s) that are pictured.
- Click Confirm.
Set Location for Multiple Photos
- Mark the checkboxes over the photos for which you want to set the location.
- Click Bulk Actions.
- Click Bulk Edit.
- Click the Trade field.
- Select the desired trade.
- Click Update.