To mention someone in a comment on a photo in the Photos tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level Permissions on the Project level Photos tool to add a comment to the photo.
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Photos tool to be mentioned in a comment on the photo.
- When someone is mentioned in a comment on a photo, that person will receive an email with a link to the comment and a preview of the photo on which they were mentioned.
- When you open the Comments section, it will load the most recent comments added to the photo. To view the most recent comments on a photo, collapse and expand the Comments section.
- Navigate to the Project level Photos tool.
- Click the photo to which you want to add a description.
- Click the i icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the Comment section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Click into the comment box, and type "@" and the name of the person you want to mention. You can also type "@," and a list of users you are able to tag will appear.
- Enter any comment.
- Click the Send icon.
Note: The person you mentioned will receive an email with a link to your comment and a preview of the photo on which they were mentioned.