To change the status of an observation so that its creator knows that the work has been completed and is ready for review.
Once you have been assigned an observation, you will get an email containing all relevant details you will need to complete the work associated with resolving the issue. Once you have completed the work, you will log into Procore to change the status to "Ready for Review," telling the creator that he or she can now review the completed work.
When the ball is in your court on a observation, you will get an email notifying that you are required to respond.
- From the email, click Respond in Procore.
Note: Alternatively, navigate to the Observations tool, and click View next to the Observation you wish to respond to.
- Once you're viewing the observation in Procore, you will see a banner at the top of the page with a link to provide your response. Click provide your response or scroll to the bottom of the View page.
- Click Change Status to notify the observation's creator that the work is ready for review. Additionally, you can Add a Comment without changing the status to provide or request additional details.
- Change the status to Ready for Review if the work is ready for the creator to review.
- Add optional comments to the comment field explaining how you resolved the item.
- Add optional files by clicking the Attach Files link and selecting files from your computer or Procore.
- Click Post to post your status change and send an email to the creator notifying them of your response.