To copy meeting minutes to a new meeting from a previous meeting.
It may be useful to copy meeting minutes over to a new meeting if the meeting is a follow-up meeting for a previous one. This way, you can keep all meeting minutes for relevant meetings in the most recent meeting.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You will only see the option to carry over minutes from a previous meeting if the meeting you are in is a follow-up meeting for a meeting that has already taken place.
- If you experience an issue creating a follow-up meeting, see Why can't I create a follow up meeting?
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
This reveals the Meeting Agendas/Minutes page.
- Locate the desired meeting in the list. Then click Edit.
This opens the selected meeting in edit mode.
- In the right pane, click Convert to Minutes.
This converts the meeting from agenda to minutes mode.
- Scroll down to the desired meeting category. See Add a Meeting Category.
- Locate the desired meeting item for which you want to add minutes. Then click Add Minutes.
This opens the 'Add Meeting Minutes: <Category Name>' window.
If the meeting you are editing is a follow-up meeting (see Create a Follow-Up Meeting), the system will display the previous meetings minutes below the Minutes text box.
- Click Carry Over Minutes from the Previous Meeting.
This pastes a copy of the previous meeting's minutes into the Minutes box, as shown below.
- Update the minutes as needed in the Minutes box.
- Click Save.
This saves the minutes and closes the Add Meeting Minutes window for that meeting item.
- Repeat the steps above for each desired meeting item.