To add project dates on a project's Home page.
With the company's Admin tool, you can create a list of project dates for various project milestones in your company's account. Then, when configuring the project Home page, you can assign a calendar date to each 'Project Date'. These dates and milestones will then display on the 'Project Dates' area of the Project Home page. This feature keeps your project team members informed of your project's important milestones.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission to the project Home page.
Add Project Dates to Project Home
- Navigate to the project's Home page.
This reveals the Project Home page.
- In the right pane, click Configure Project Home Settings.
This opens the Project Home Settings page.
- In the right pane, click Project Dates.
This opens the Project Dates page.
- Choose from the following:
- If you want the date to display on the project's Home page, select a date from the calendar.
- If you want to omit the date from the project's Home page display, leave the calendar blank.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Then click Update.
The system adds the dates to the Project Home page, as shown below.
- (Optional) Repeat the steps above for each project in your company's Procore account.