To view the markup activity feed of a drawing.
The drawing markup activity feed displays a chronological list of markups that were added to the drawing you're viewing. When you hover over the markup activity in the list, the respective markup will be highlighted in blue on the drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- A new markup activity item will be added to the list when a markup is added or when a new item is linked to an existing markup.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open next to the desired drawing.
- Click the Activity icon in the top right of the drawing.