To view a report of all of the sketches in the Project level Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above permissions on the Project level Drawings tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Drawings tool.
- Scroll down to the Drawings Reports section on the right pane.
- Click Sketches.
Note: You will now see a list of all the sketches attached to your drawings in the Drawings tool.
- Click the button to download individual sketches.
- Select multiple sketches by clicking the checkbox to the right of each sketch and then selecting the orange Download button on the right.
Search and Filter for Sketches
- Use the search box on the right to search for sketch by title or number.
- Use the filter boxes on the right to filter for sketches by discipline and set name.
Export Sketch Report to a PDF or CSV
- Export the sketch report to a PDF or CSV by clicking on the corresponding buttons in the top right of the page. (Note: The PDF or CSV will export only those sketches that are currently in the list. This means that it considers search and filter parameters.)