To remove a public or personal markup from a drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: Personal markups can be removed by users with 'Standard' permissions level. Published markups require 'Admin' permission
- Note: Admins can enable users with 'Standard' permissions to delete published markings. See Allow Standard Level To Delete Published Markups.
- Mobile: Supported on iOS and Android devices
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open in the drawing log next to the drawing you're going to mark up.
- Click the Markup icon in the upper right of the page.
Note: You can also click Info in the drawing log next to the drawing you would like to add an item to, then click Open in Viewer / Markup in the right pane.
- Click the Select tool from the markup toolbar.
- Select the eye icon next to the layer your markup object is in
Note: See above user permissions for which users can delete objects from each layer. See What is the difference between published and personal markups?
- Navigate to and click the markup that you want to delete.
- Click the trash can icon to delete the markup.
Note: To delete individual photos from a photo markup, click the photo and click the trash can icon in the bottom right of the photo view page.