To download files and/or folders from the Company or Project level Documents tab.
This option lets you download the current (i.e. most recent uploaded) version of a file/folder from Procore directly to your computer. To download an older, previously uploaded version of the file, see Download a Previous Version of a File.
- Go to a project's Documents tab or click the Documents tab at the Company level to view all documents within the Procore account.
- Select the files and or folders you would like to download in the left file tree.
- Select a Range: To select a whole range of files, select the first file in the range, then select the last file while holding down the Shift key. (Mac and Windows)
- Random Multi-Select: To select multiple files or folders at a time, you must hold the 'Control' (Windows) or 'Command' (Mac) key while selecting multiple items.
- Once the files/folders are selected, you can download them by clicking the Download button on the right hand side of the page. Additionally you can right-click a file and choose download or you can double-click to immediately download and open a file.