To configure a user's settings in the project's Directory so that the user is notified by email any time certain actions are performed in the project's Schedule tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
- Locate the user's name. See Search the Project Directory if needed.
- Click the Edit button.
- Scroll to the Schedule Notifications area.
- Mark the checkbox(es) that correspond to the desired notification(s):
- All Project Tasks. Mark this checkbox to notify the user about all project tasks.
- Resource Tasks Assigned To. Mark this checkbox to notify the user about any resource tasks assignments.
- Upon Schedule Changes. Mark this checkbox to notify the user about changes to the project schedule.
- Upon Schedule Changes Requests. Mark this checkbox to notify the user when a change request is made to the project schedule.
- Click Save.
(Note: The user will now receive schedule notification emails when team members make these changes in the future.)