To view a daily log in your project's Daily Log tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: "Read-only" and above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Important! When viewing logs within a specific date range, you cannot create a new log for a date outside of the selected range.
- Navigate to your project's Daily Log tool.
- The default view will be for the current day you are on. You will see all logs that the admin has made visible. To learn how to enable or disable certain logs, see Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log.
View Multiple Days
- Click the date in the Daily Log tool's list page:
- Click Date Range in the calendar viewer:
- Enter a "From" and "To" day into the range fields, or click the calendar days to specify a range:
Note: Once the dates are entered, Procore will automatically refresh and display the specified dates.
Search for Daily Log
Search for a daily log entry by typing in a keyword into the Search box and clicking Search. This search will search through titles in the Daily Log for matching titles.
View Daily Log Reports
In the right pane of the Daily Log tab, you will see a list of available Daily Log reports. These reports capture all data you have logged in each log. You can select a beginning and end date to set the range of data that will be displayed in the report. Certain reports will allow you to filter the report at a more granular level, as well as display a graph of the data.