To verify that a day's daily log has been completed by marking the day as complete. This will lock the daily log for that day and prevent anyone from modifying entries unless a Daily Log Admin user re-opens that daily log.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to your project's Daily Log tool.
- Complete all relevant daily logs for that day (you will need to have at least one complete for you to be able to mark the day as complete).
- Mark the checkbox to acknowledge that the information in the report is accurate.
- Click Complete.
You will now see a banner at the top of the Daily Log for that day that notifies everyone who has access to the page that the daily log is complete.
This locks the daily log for that day and prevents anyone from modifying entries.
To unlock the daily log for that day so you can modify entries, click Re-Open Day in the banner at the top.