To mark a daily log as 'complete' in Procore's Daily Log tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permission on the Daily Log tool.
- When an Admin marks a Daily log as 'Complete,' other users are prevented from further modifying log entries. At any time, an Admin can 'Re-open' the day to make any necessary changes.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool.
- Select the date containing the log you want to mark as complete.
This reveals a list of daily log entries specific to the selected date.
- At the bottom of the page, mark the checkbox next to the following statement: "I, [your name] acknowledge that the information in this report is accurate." (See image below).
- Click Complete to confirm your selection.
Note: This action will automatically save your changes and display the following message:
To modify entries for the completed daily log, click Re-Open Day in the pop-up banner.