To enable the Commitments tool on your project.
- If the Commitments tool is not active yet for your Company, ask your company's Procore Admin to contact your company's Procore point of contact if you need help determining if your company wants to enable this tool on a project.
Procore's Project level Commitments tool is designed to manage and track project commitments. For more information, see Commitments (Company-Level).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Navigate to the project on which you want to enable the Commitments tool.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Click the Active Tabs link in the right pane.
- Mark the checkbox next to 'Commitments'
- Tip! Reorder the tools by dragging the tools by the icon. Tools at the top of the list will appear on the right. Tools on the bottom of the list will appear at the left. The first tool will always be Home. The last tool will always be Admin.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page.