To edit a billing period for requisitions by editing a Period Start, Period End, Billing Date and Status.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level on the project's Commitments tool.
- There can only be one billing period with the status of 'Open' at a given time on a given project.
- The Period Start Date cannot be after the Period End Date.
- There cannot be two of the same Period Start and Period Date combination.
- The billing date is the due date that the subcontractor needs to create (not submit) the requisition by. If the Billing Date has passed, the subcontractor cannot create a requisition, though an Admin level user can create one on their behalf. If the requisition has been created, and the Billing Date has passed, the subcontractor can still Edit and/or Submit the Requisition if the status is in 'Draft' or 'Revise & Resubmit'.
- In order to create requisitions for a billing period, the billing date must not have passed, and the status must be "Open."
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Billings tab.
- Under the 'Views' box in the right pane, select Billing Periods.
- To edit a field, click into the field box. Editable fields are indicated by a blue arrow in the corner.
- To save your edits, click Done, or click out of the field box.