To create invoice contacts for a contract so you can send out requisitions invitations for commitments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the Commitments tool.
- You can set up default Invoice Contacts from the Company Directory. See Add a Company to the Company Directory for more information.
- Navigate to the Commitments tool.
- Click Edit next to the contract you want to add invoice contacts to.
- In the Invoice Contacts drop-down menu, select the person or people you want to add to the invoice contacts distribution. This is the person, or people, who will receive the Invitation email, as well as the Reminder email. They will also be automatically added to the Private section on the General subtab of the commitment.
- You must select a Contract Company before you can select an Invoice Contact.
- The person or people will need to be added to the Project Directory prior to creating the commitment.
- The person or people will need to be added to the Company Directory Invoice Contacts in order to auto-populate in this field.
- Click Save.