To create a requisition (a commitment invoice) for request of payment.
Requisitions are billings from your commitments for work performed or materials/equipment purchased. The requisitions are formatted in a typical progress billing format with a cover page and a detail line item page.
- Navigate to the Commitment you want to create a Requisition for.
- Click the Requisitions subtab.
- Click Create Requisition.
- The Period Start, Period End, and Billing Date are pre-filled based on what was inputted when entering in the billing period.
Note: Admin level users will be able to select from billing periods that have been created. Only billing periods that do not have requisitions tied to them can be selected.
- Enter in the Invoice number, if applicable.
- Select one of the following statuses (Admin only): Draft, Under Review, Revise & Resubmit, Pending Owner Approval, Approved as Noted, and Approved. When the commitment company creates the requisition (or when you create on their behalf), you can change the status to "Under Review" when it is ready for review. The reviewer can then mark it as "Approved" or as "Revise and Resubmit" accordingly.
Note: 'Standard' level users can only edit requisitions with the status set to 'Draft' or 'Revise & Resubmit'.
- Attach any required backup documentation (e.g. lien waivers or releases).
- Click Save.
For Commitments Formatted as Unit Quantity
On the Detail sub tab, for Requisitions Formatted as Unit Quantity
- Fill out the following fields for each line items that will be paid for by the requisition:
For Requisitions Formatted as Unit Quantity
- This Period (qty): Enter the quantity for each line item. The total dollar amount will automatically be calculated.
- Retained This Period (%) (Admin only): Enter a retainage percentage for the requisition's period. (Note: You can also set the retainage on all line items by entering a value in the right sidebar and clicking Set.)
- Released This Period ($): Enter the dollar amount of retainage to be released this period.
For Commitments Formatted as Amount Based:
- Work Completed (This Period): Enter the dollar amount of work completed in the requisition's pay period. If you prefer to enter a percentage value of work completed instead, click the calculator icon and enter the percentage, and click Save. Procore will automatically translate the percentage of work into the equivalent dollar amount.
- Materials Presently Stored: Enter the dollar amount of materials presently stored on the job site or nearby storage facility that were not included in the costs for "Work Completed" (D and E ) columns. Please note that the values entered here will remain in this column on future requisitions until it is manually moved to Work Completed. See How do I bill for Stored Materials? for more information.
- Work Retainage (%) Retained This Period (Admin only): Enter a percentage for work retained for this pay period. (Note: You can also set retainage on all line items by entering a value into the right sidebar and clicking Set.)
- Material Retainage (%) Retained This Period (Admin only): Enter the percentage for materials retained this period. (Note: You can also set retainage on all line items by entering a value into the right sidebar and clicking Set.)
- Work Retainage ($) Released this Period: Enter the dollar amount of work retainage to be released this period.
- Materials Retainage ($) Released This Period: Enter the dollar amount of materials retainage to be released this period.