To compile backup (the default requisition PDF and all of its PDF attachments) for one or multiple requisitions.
Compiling requisition backup allows users to compile all necessary PDFs without having to export each requisition individually.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Commitments tool.
- If DocuSign was used and the DocuSign workflow is complete, all versions of the PDFs will include the DocuSign version.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Billings tab.
- Select the box(es) next to the requisition(s) you want to compile back up for.
- Click Compile Requisitions Backup.
- You will see a message at the top of the page alerting you if the compilation has been successful.