To configure advanced settings for your project's Change Orders tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Change Orders tool.
- Navigate to the project's Change Orders tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- You can then do the following:
- Show Line Items on Change Order PDFs: Select the checkbox to show line items on change order PDFs. Otherwise, line items will not be visible when you export change orders to PDF.
- Change Reason Behavior: The change reason behavior is set by your Procore point of contact. Contact your Procore point of contact if you would like to have this changed. You will see one of the following options:
- Drop-down list of pre-defined reasons (defined in company admin change order configuration page)
- Freeform text field (allows user to enter anything they want)
- Click Update to save your changes.