To upload a project logo to the project's Admin tool.
If your construction project has a project logo that it wants to display in Procore, you can add a copy of the logo image to Procore when it meets the logo requirements detailed in Things to Consider below. Your project logo appears in the upper-left corner of the Procore web application, as well as on all forms, reports, project-level pages, and most email messages related to your company. It is important to note that, once you've uploaded a project logo to Procore, the only way to remove a it is to replace it with another logo.
Upload a Project Logo
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
The Admin page appears.
- Under 'Project Settings', make sure General is selected.
- Scroll down to Advanced Project Settings.
- Next to 'Upload Project Logo', click Choose File.
- Select your logo's image from your computer or network.
- For best results, always resize the logo image to 200 x 70 pixels (width x height) and save it in the GIF, JPG, or PNG format before you upload it.
- To resize your logo image, open the logo file in a raster-based image editor (i.e. Paint, Paint.NET, Photoshop, etc.). Next, save a copy of the logo as an image file to your computer. Then adjust the image size to 200 x 70 pixels.
- Click Open.
The filename of the logo appears when it is loaded properly.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update.
The system updates the logo so it appears the project's navigation bar as shown below.
Replace a Project Logo
If you want to replace a project's logo, use the steps in Upload a Project Logo above. This permanently removes the previous logo from the system. It is important to note that the removed file is NOT recoverable.