To edit project spec sections number and descriptions to better match the spec book.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- You can edit spec sections in the Admin tool only when the Specifications tool is disabled on the project and you have first Add Spec Sections to the Admin Tool.
- If the Specifications tool is enabled on the project, you can manage spec sections by uploading them to the Specifications tool. See Upload Specifications.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under 'Project Settings', click Spec Sections.
- Click the blue caret in the upper-right corner of the desired cell.
- Type the updated information into the appropriate cell. (Note: Duplicate number and description combinations are not allowed, and will not be saved.)
- Press ENTER on your keyboard.
The system saves your updates.