To copy people (a.k.a., contacts or users) from one project into another project.
If you are responsible for creating and/or managing a project in Procore, you can quickly copy the people (a.k.a., the user profiles added to a project) from one project to another. This prevents you from having to enter the users data manually in situations where all the project team participants have previously been added to one of your company's existing projects.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- If the Copy People From list is not visible or available, your company's Procore Administrator will need to submit a request to enable this feature to your Procore point of contact.
- There must be at least one (1) in your company account to use as the source project. See Add a New Project.
- There must be at least one (1) user profile in the source project. See Add a Person to a Project Directory.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the project's Admin page.
- Under General Project Settings, select the desired project from the Copy People From drop-down list.
- Click Update.
The system copies the people (a.k.a., contacts/user records from the source project into your current project.