How to change the name of a project in your company's Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool:
- Although both Procore and QuickBooks permit users with the appropriate permission to rename projects/jobs, Procore recommends that you use best practices and only rename a project/job before you add it to the other system.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the General Project Information page.
- In the Project Name field, type the new name for the project.
- Click Update.