To add a list of equipment to the Project level Admin tool.
You can associate certain assets in Procore with equipment on your jobsite, like incidents. You can also keep an equipment log using the Project level Daily Log tool (see Create Equipment Log Entries). In order to associate these assets in Procore with equipment, you will first need to use the steps below to add your project's list of equipment to Procore's Project level Admin tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- After adding equipment to the Admin tool, you can then select these items in the Equipment Log of the Project level Daily Log tool. See Create Equipment Log Entries.
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the 'General Project Information' page.
- Under the 'Project Settings' menu in the sidebar, click Equipment.
This opens the Equipment page.
- Type brief description or another identifying code for the piece of equipment in the Equipment Name box.
- Click the Plus (+) sign.
This adds the piece of equipment to the list. You can now use the equipment list to add entries to the Equipment Log in the Daily Log tool.