Admin (Project Level)
The Project level Admin tool is designed specifically for use by a select number of individuals at your enterprise who will be responsible for managing individual projects. With this tool, a project Admin can configure a variety of preferences and settings to tailor Procore's project environment to suit your specific project management needs.
- VIEW THE FEATURES
- Configure general project information, such as locations, dates, settings, and stages.
- Upload a project-specific logo to help user visually identify the project in Procore.
- Show or hide the different Procore tools to use on the project.
- Input project-specific cost code information and manually define specification sections.
- Define various project locations and create equipment lists for a project.