To view a summary of the costs associated with each project in the account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the Company level Reports tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Click Job Cost Summary under the Company Reports section.
- You will see a report with the following information:
- Project Name: This is the project that is being summarized.
- Project #: This is the number of the project assigned to it upon project creation.
- Original Contract: This is the original contract amount set in the Prime Contract.
- Approved COs: This is the total numeric value for all approved change orders in the project.
- Adjusted Contract Value: This is the amount that the contract
- Pending COs: This is the total numeric value for all pending change orders.
- Payments Received: This is the total amount of payments received found in the "Total Payments" column on the Commitments tool.
- Remaining: The total dollar amount of payments not yet received.
- % Paid: The percentage amount that corresponds to the payment received amount.
- Schedule % Complete: If you have enabled the Schedule tool on the project and have uploaded a project schedule (see Upload a Project Schedule File to Procore's Web Application), this is the percent complete as reflected on the schedule.
- Estimated Completion Date: This is the date the project is scheduled to end as set in the Schedule tool.