To view the Global Vendor Insurance Report for insurance information uploaded to the Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Company level Reports tool.
- Navigate to your company's Reports tool.
- Click Global Vendor Insurance.
- Filter for vendors in the right pane by using the following drop-down menus:
- Vendor Name: Filter by the vendor name.
- Effective Date Start: Filter by the effective start date that appears on the insurance certificate.
- Effective Date End: Filter by the effective date end for the insurance.
- Expiration Date Start: Filter by the expiration start date that appears on the insurance certificate.
- Expiration Date End: Filter by the expiration date end for the insurance.
- Once you've set your filter, you will see a report with the following information:
- Vendor Name: The name of vendor.
- Insurance Type: The type of insurance certificate reflected in the certificate.
- Exempt: Whether or not it is an exemption certificate.
- Provider: The name of the insurance provider company as it appears on the certificate.
- Policy #: The policy number as it appears on the certificate.
- Effective Date: The effective date as it appears on the certificate.
- Expiration Date: The expiration date as it appears on the certificate.
- Limit: The limit on the insurance plan.
- Info Received: Whether or not the complete set of paperwork regarding the insurance has been received.
- Attachments: The insurance certificate may be attached.
- Commitments: Whether it is a subcontract or purchase order.
- Export the report to PDF or CSV by clicking the PDF or CSV button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.