To send a company record in Procore's Company Directory to the ERP Integrations tool so it can be exported to a third-party ERP system (e.g., Dexter + Chaney Spectrum, QuickBooks, Sage 300 CRE, or Viewpoint Vista).
If you have a vendor/company record in Procore that does not exist in your third-party ERP system, you can export the vendor/company record to your third-party ERP system. The first step in this process is to locate the vendor/company record in Procore's Company Directory. Next, send it to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver. Once accepted by the approver, the information is exported to the external ERP system (e.g., QuickBooks or Sage).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- The entry in the 'Company Name' field is subject to maximum character length limits. For details, see What is the maximum character length for a 'Company Name' in the Directory tool?
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
- Locate the vendor/company record that you want to export to your third-party ERP system.
- Click Edit.
This opens the company record.
- Review the record.
- If you want to make any changes, it is recommended that you modify and save them before sending the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver.
- The entry in the 'Name' field is subject to the same maximum character length limits for the 'Company Name' field that appears when you first add a company to the Directory tool. For details, see What is the maximum character length for a 'Company Name' in the Directory tool?
- Click +Send to ERP.
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. Typically, its because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements (see above).
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.