To respond to an invitation to join Procore.
If your employer or a company you do business with invites you to join their Procore organization as a user, you will receive an automated email message from the @procoretech.com domain with the 'Welcome to Procore' subject line. To respond to the email and join the Procore organization, follow the Steps below to log in to the Procore web application for the first time.
Join Procore from the Welcome to Procore Invite
To join that company's Procore organization or Procore project as a user, follow these steps:
- Open the 'Welcome to Procore' email.
- Click the Click Here to Create Your New Password link.
Depending on whether you were invited to join the organization at the Company or Project level, the 'Welcome to Procore' email will resemble these examples.
Example: Company Level Welcome to Procore Email
Example: Project Level Welcome to Procore Email
This opens the 'Create a Password' page in a new browser window.
- Continue with Create a Password.
Create a Password
At the Create a Password page, do the following:
- Enter a password in the Password field.
- Enter that password again in the Confirm field.
Note: The password hints refresh as your entry comes into compliance with Procore's minimum password requirements.
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Must contain at least one upper case character
- Must contain at least one lower case character
- Must contain at least one numeric character
- Must contain at least one of the following special characters (!@#$%^&*)
- If you want to subscribe to Procore's Construction Newsletter and receive information about product updates, mark the checkbox.
- Click Set Password.
You can now log into Procore using your email address and new password.