To reactivate a user that was previously inactivated in a Procore account so that he/she can once again log in to a Procore account and access company-specific information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- The desired person's user record must be inactive. See Deactivate a User in the Company Directory.
- Additional Information:
- An inactive user can be reactivated at any time.
- A reactivated user will be able to log in and gain access to Procore using the login credentials (i.e., email address in password) associated with their Procore user profile. All of the user's permission settings that were in effect at the time the user was inactivated are reinstated.
- If the company that the user is affiliated with is also deactivated, you must first reactivate the company. See Reactivate a Company in the Company Directory.
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory page.
- Under Views, click Inactive Users.
This reveals a list of inactive users.
- Locate the desired person in the list. Then click Reactivate.
A popup message appears asking you to confirm the action.
- Click OK to reactivate the user.
The system restores the user's record to the Company Directory. Any project access that existed when the user was deactivated is also restored.