To export your company's Company and Project level permission templates and settings to a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
If you have been granted the appropriate permissions, you can export your company or project level permission templates to the PDF file format.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission or higher on the company's Directory tool.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Portable Document File (PDF)
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals your company's Permissions Templates in the Company Directory Settings page.
- Select the desired Company or Project from the Permission Templates For drop-down list.
This refreshes the page to display only that company's or project's permission templates.
- Click Export > PDF.
The system opens a PDF version of all the role-based templates that have been created for the selected company or project. In the PDF, each template's settings appear on a separate page. In the export window, you use these controls: Rotate, Download, Print, Bookmark, Fullscreen, or Zoom In/Out.