To export your company's Company and Project level permission templates and settings to a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
Export your Company and Project level permission templates to the PDF file format. You can export all of the role-based settings that have defined on a template-by-template basis.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission or higher on the company's Directory tool.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Portable Document File (PDF)
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals your company's Permissions Templates in the Company Directory Settings page.
- Select the desired Company or Project from the Permission Templates For drop-down list.
This refreshes the page to display only that company's or project's permission templates.
- Click Export > PDF.
The system generates a PDF version of all the role-based templates that have been created for the company or project specified in the Permission Templates For drop-down list. In the PDF, each template's settings appear on a separate page. The following shows you an example.