To download a vCard for a contact (e.g., a person or employee) using Company or Project level Directory tool.
A Virtual Business Card (vCard) is a standardized file format for electronic business cards. If you have permission to access the Company or Project level Directory tool, you can download a person's vCard.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' or higher on the Company or Project level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- vCards downloads are available for all contact records (e.g., people) in the Directory tool, whether ot not they have logged into Procore.
- vCard downloads are not available for vendor/company records.
Downloading from the
- Navigate to the company's or project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Directory page.
- Click Users.
- Locate the desired person in the list and click his or her avatar.
The system downloads a VCF file with the person's information to the download location specified in your web browser.