To delete a permission template from the Company Directory.
If you create a permission template in Procore, you can delete that template at any time as long as there are no project users assigned to the template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Permission templates must be deleted in the Company Directory.
- Permissions templates can only be deleted when there are no project users assigned to the template.
- Procore's default permission templates can only be renamed. They cannot be deleted. See What are the default permission templates in Procore?
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Company Directory Settings page.
- In the Permission Templates For drop-down list, choose one of the following:
- Locate the desired template in the list.
- Click Edit.
This places the permission template into edit mode.
- Click the RED 'x' to the left of the permission template's name.
Note: If a GRAY 'x' appears, the template cannot be deleted because it is assigned to one (1) or more users.
The system reveals a confirmation message.
- Click Delete to confirm the delete action.
The 'Permission Template deleted successfully' banner appears.