To enable the DocuSign integration across all projects in your company's Procore account.
There are two ways to enable the DocuSign integration in Procore:
- In the Company Admin Tool. Use the steps below in your company's account to enable the DocuSign integration is across all of the projects in your company's account.
- In the Project Admin Tool. You can enable it on a single project. See Enable the DocuSign Integration on a Project
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the Company Admin tool
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Admin page.
- Under Administrative Settings, click Project Settings.
This opens the Project Settings page.
- Under Default Project Settings, mark the Enable DocuSign checkbox.