To delete a quick punch category at the Company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Company Admin tool.
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating punch item templates. They will not affect how your Project level Punch List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories deleted from the Company level will be deleted from all of the projects they have been added to.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- In the right pane under 'Administrative Settings', click Punch Item Template Configuration.
This opens the Punch Item Template Configuration page.
- Scroll to the category that you want to delete.
- If you want to delete the category, click the RED 'x' icon next to the category name.
Note: If the 'x' icon next to the category is grayed out and unavailable, hover your mouse cursor over the icon to view a tooltip. An example of a tooltip shown below.