To delete a Company level form template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions at the Company level Forms tool.
- If preexisting Project level forms have been built from the Company level template, the template cannot be deleted.
- Any form templates that you delete will be permanently deleted from Procore.
- Navigate to your company level Forms tool.
- Click Edit to the left of the template you wish to edit.
- Click the icon located in the far right column.
Note: If the template displays a gray icon, the template cannot be deleted because Project level forms have been created from it. See Delete a Project Level Form.