This guide provides you with an overview of MyProcore's features and benefits. It also provides you with tutorials for getting started.
MyProcore was designed for user with access to multiple Procore company accounts and projects. MyProcore also consolidates all of your open action items and resources into a single, easy-to-navigate dashboard.
Update Your Procore Account Settings
Update your Procore contact information, login information, avatar. You can also set your personal favorites and manage any applications that you have connected to Procore.
Quick Access to All the Open Items in Your Court
View and filter the open item in your court by company and project and access them from the MyProcore dashboard. This saves you from having to jump from project-to-project and account-to-account to view your open items.
Better Navigation Between Procore Company Accounts and Projects
An enhanced Select a Company or Project drop-down menu in the top navigation bar lists all of the Procore company accounts to which you have been granted access permission. It also provides you with faster access to your projects with its new project submenu group.
- Links to Learning & Development Resources for Procore
Just getting to know Procore? Helpful links to learning resources are listed in the left column of MyProcore, making it easier for you to find the exact resource you need to get started with Procore.
- About the 'Get to Know Procore' Links in MyProcore
- Add a Note to MyNotes
- Change Your Avatar or Profile Photo in MyProcore
- Change Your Login ID and Password Using MyProcore
- Manage Your Settings in MyProcore
- Navigate Back to MyProcore from a Company or Project
- Navigate to a Company, Project, or Tool from MyProcore
- Revoke Access for Connected Apps Using MyProcore
- Set Your Favorites in MyProcore
- Sign In to MyProcore
- Sign Out of MyProcore
- Update Your Personal Profile in MyProcore
- View and Apply Filters to Your Open Items in MyProcore