This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
After the data in a Procore project's Budget tool is sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, you will not be permitted to edit the budget until it is accepted by your company's accounting approver and synced with Viewpoint Vista. However, if you recently sent your budget to the ERP Integrations and realize you need to correct some data, there are two ways to return the data from the ERP Integrations tool for editing:
- Retrieve the Budget from the ERP Integrations Tool. If the accounting approver has not yet accepted the budget for export to Viewpoint Vista, you may use the Steps below.
- Reject the Budget in the ERP Integrations Tool. If the accounting approver rejects the budget (see Accept or Reject a Budget for Export to Vista Viewpoint).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
The Retrieve from ERP button is only visible and available when:
- The budget was previously sent to the company's ERP Integrations tool. See Send a Budget to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance.
- The budget has NOT yet been approved or rejected by an accounting approver. See Accept or Reject a Budget for Export to Viewpoint Vista.
- Additional Information:
- If you were successful in retrieving a job from the ERP Integrations tool, you will be able to edit the project name and address fields.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
This reveals the Budget page.
- Click Retrieve from ERP.
Notes: This button is NOT visible or available if the budget:
- Has NOT previously been sent to the ERP Integrations tool. See Send a Budget to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance.
- Has NOT been approved/rejected for export to Viewpoint Vista by an accounting approver. See Accept or Reject a Budget for Export to Vista Viewpoint.
The system removes the budget updates from the ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Unlock Budget.
Note: You cannot unlock a budget if there is a budget modification. See Create a Budget Modification.
- Make any changes to the budget as needed. See Edit a Budget.