To set up and configure the ERP Integration tool, which integrates your Viewpoint Vista system with the construction projects in your company's Procore account.
To prepare for the integration, complete these steps:
Note: Tasks marked with an asterisk (*) are performed by your Procore point of contact.
- Send a request to your Procore point of contact to discuss your company's specific requirements and goals:
- See Request to Enable ERP Integrations for Viewpoint Vista.
- Ensure your Viewpoint Vista Edition is supported. See About the Viewpoint Vista Integration
- Archive any inactive vendors in Viewpoint Vista. See your Viewpoint Vista User Guide or Help system.
- Your Procore point of contact will work with your Procore Administrator (and/or your company's Viewpoint Vista Administrator) to complete these tasks:
- *Enable the ERP Integrations tool in Procore.
- *Set up the connection settings for Viewpoint Vista in the ERP Integrations tool. See Setup the Ryvit Service for Viewpoint Vista and Procore.
- *Set up the ERP Budget View in Procore's Configurable Budget (CBF) tool. See Set Up a New Budget View.
To complete the integration, complete these steps:
- Follow the steps in Remove Company Duplicates from the Procore Directory.
- Contact your Procore point of contact who will synchronize your Viewpoint Vista data with Procore. See How often can I sync data between Viewpoint Vista and Procore?
- Configure Cost Code Preferences for Viewpoint Vista
- Consolidate and Link Vendors/Companies
- Link a Viewpoint Vista Vendor to a Procore Company
- Add a Viewpoint Vista Vendor to Procore's Company Directory
- Archive a Viewpoint Vista Vendor in Procore
- Add a Procore Company into Viewpoint Vista
- Create a New Viewpoint Vista-Integrated Project:
See the Viewpoint Vista Connector: User Guide for a full list of tutorials and FAQs.