At the Project Level
*Requires 'Read-only' and above user permissions on the Reports tab AND either 'Read-only' and above user permissions on the Budget tab or 'Admin' on the Prime Contract tab.
- Navigate to the project's Reports tool.
- Click the Sage 300 CRE Job Costs link.
- Next to the Export Data As label, click PDF or CSV to export the Job Costs Report.
At the Company Level
*Requires 'Admin' user permissions on the ERP Integrations tab at the Company level.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Job Costs subtab.
- In the Filter By Job area in the right pane, select your Sage 300 CRE Integrated project from the drop-down list (Note: You will only be able to view the Job Costs Report for a single project at a time). You will see the same report as the example shown above, except the PDF and CSV buttons will not be visible.