This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To configure your hh2 Synchronization Client for the Cost Transactions Beta Program.
To learn about the Cost Transactions Beta Program, see ERP Integrations for Sage 300 CRE: Coming Soon! Cost Transactions Beta Program.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- The company's Procore Administrator should supply the steps below to the company's IT administrator for the hh2 tool.
- The person performing the steps will need to log into the Sage 300 CRE server using an account with administrative privileges.
- Supported ERP Integrations:
- You must disable the Direct Costs tool as an Active Tab on the project that you will be integrating with Sage 300 CRE. See How do I disable the Direct Costs tool for the Sage 300 CRE Cost Transactions Beta?
- Ensure that your company has signed up for the Cost Transactions Beta Program. For details, email: email@example.com
- Ensure that you have a confirmed configuration date with your Procore point of contact.
- Complete the steps below one (1) day prior to your setup call with your Procore point of contact.
- The sync process for the Cost Transactions Beta Program is NOT bidirectional. If you enable the Project level Direct Costs tool on a project integrated with Sage 300 CRE, you will NOT have the ability to sync any direct costs created in Procore back to Sage 300 CRE.
- Log into your Sage 300 CRE server using an account with administrative privileges.
- Launch your company's hh2 Synchronization Client.
- Click Connect.
- Browse to the Local Connections tab.
- Click Mappings.
- Click Advanced Mappings.
- Place a checkmark next to Invoice (AP) and Job (JC).
Important! Do NOT remove any previously selected checkmarks. Doing so could negatively impact your existing Sage 300 CRE configuration settings.
- Click Transaction (JC) to highlight it. Then remove the checkmarks from the circles as follows:
- Commitment Change Order
- UPDATE: Credit Account
- UPDATE: Debit Account
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the Sync tab.
- Place a checkmark next to your connection as shown below.
- Click Settings.
- Select a Sync Type of Deep and the timeframe of “The beginning of time”.
- Click OK.
- Click the arrow to expand the options under your connection
- Click Deselect All
- Place a checkmark in Transaction (JC).
- Click Sync.
After the sync is complete, you can close the hh2 Synchronization Client and log off of the Sage 300 CRE server.