If a commitment has previously been sent to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance, an accounting approver has the option to submit a 'Reject' response. When rejected, the accounting approver typically includes a reason summarizing the issue(s) that must be corrected to achieve acceptance. Procore also sends an automated email notification to alert both the person who created the commitment (see Create a Commitment) and the person who sent the commitment to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance (see Send a Commitment to the ERP Integrations Tool for Accounting Acceptance).
The next step is to address the reasons for the rejection in an updated commitment (see Edit a Commitment). Once the issues are addressed, you can use the steps below to resend the commitment to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by the accounting approver.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Additional Information:
- After the commitment is re-sent, the designated accountant is alerted by an automated email notification from Procore with the subject line 'ERP Integrations Daily Summary.'
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
This reveals the Commitments page.
- If it is not active, click the Commitments List subtab.
This shows the 'Committed Contract' totals and the 'Commitmed - Summary' list.
- In the 'Commtted-Summary' list, locate the rejected commitment.
For companies that have enabled the ERP Integrations tool to work with an integrated ERP system, color-coded icons appear to help you quickly identify the state of the data.
Icon Color Definition OLIVE Data has been retrieved from the ERP Integrations tool.
Data has been rejected in the ERP Integrations tool by an accounting approver.
GREEN Data is synced with a third-party ERP system. BLUE Data been sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver. GREEN When a user is designated as an accounting approver, this badge appears next to his or her user profile in the Company and Project Directory.
- Click Edit and fix any issues noted in the accountant's 'Reject' response. See Edit a Commitment Synced with Sage 300 CRE.
- Click Re-send to ERP.
This sends the commitment back to the ERP Integrations tool to be accepted or rejected for export by an accounting approver.