To enable ERP Integrations in your company's Procore account so users can create new projects and link them to your third-party ERP software (e.g., Sage 300 CRE).
Procore's ERP Integrations option allows you to integrate your company's account with your third-party accounting/financial data, such as the Sage 300 CRE solution. This gives your company the ability to connect your Procore accounting and project management solution to your Sage 300 CRE system. To learn more about this option, call or email your Procore point of contact.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Company level 'Admin' permission to Procore
- Additional Information:
- Procore's ERP Integrations option currently supports the Sage 300 CRE solution.
- Your Procore point of contact must enable the ERP Integrations tool for your company.
- Call or email your Procore point of contact to learn how to enable ERP Integrations for your company's Procore account.
- Provide your Procore point of contact with a list users who should be granted permission to sync Procore data with your third-party ERP solution.
(Note: To push data from Procore to the Sage database, the user must have the 'Can Push to Accounting' privilege enabled his or her user account by Procore. Contact your Procore point of contact for details.)