To import a budget from Sage 300 CRE into the Budget tool of your company's Procore project.
If you have created a budget in Sage 300 CRE and want to import that data into the Budget tool on your company's Procore project, you can use the Steps below. After the budget is successfully imported, you can then begin to modify and update your budget in Procore. Should someone in your organization change the budget in Sage 300 CRE, you will need to follow the steps in Re-import a Budget from Sage 300 CRE to sync the new budget information with Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The Estimate must be posted in Sage 300 CRE prior to the import.
- The Budget tool must be enabled as an active tab on the project.
- The Sage 300 CRE job must be added and synced with the Procore project. See Add a Sage 300 CRE Job to Procore.
- The project's budget must be unlocked. See Unlock a Budget.
- Additional Information:
- If a Cost Code/Category combination exists on the job in Sage 300 CRE, its cost estimate must be greater than zero (>$0) in order to create a budget line item in Procore.
Any updates to the Original Estimate that are posted in Sage 300 CRE will be moved to Procore when your Sage 300 CRE budget is imported (or re-imported) into Procore.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Sage 300 CRE Integration page.
- Click the Budgets tab.
This opens the Sage 300 CRE Ready To Import page in the Budgets tab.
- Locate the desired project's budget in the Sage 300 CRE Ready To Be Imported list.
- Click Import (Note: If this button is grayed out and unavailable, you must unlock it first. See Unlock a Budget).
Choose from these options:
The system begins the import.
Review Existing Procore Budget As. If you want to review the existing budget in order to choose an option, click the PDF button to review the existing line items.
Override Existing Line Items. If you want to override the line items that exist in the Budget tool with the line items being imported into Procore from Sage 300 CRE, choose this option.
Keep Existing Line Items And Additional Cost Estimates. If you want to keep all of the existing budget line in the project's Budgets tool and also want to add any additional cost estimates from Sage 300 CRE (which have been assigned to cost code/categories and do not yet exist in Procore), choose this option.
- After the import complese, navigate to the project's Budget tool and verify that the data import was successful.