How to configure the cost code preferences for your company's account when the ERP Integrations tool is integrated with your company's Sage 300 CRE system.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission to the company's Admin tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- In the right pane under 'Administrative Settings', click Cost Codes.
This reveals the Standard Costs Code Lists page.
- Place a checkmark in the Sage 300 CRE Standard Cost Codes box.
(Note: This checkbox is only visible and available if your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool (see Enable a Procore Account for ERP Integrations) and the cost codes from your Sage 300 CRE database have successfully synced with Procore.
This makes the selected cost code list available for use on new projects.