Connection Settings For Sage 300 CRE
If you are integrating Procore with Sage 300 CRE, your Procore point of contact will enter the following information for the hh2 Cloud Service for Sage 300 CRE (www.hh2.com).
- Account name. Enter a descriptive name for the hh2 Service Account.
- Login. Enter the user name for the hh2 Service Account.
- Password. Enter the password for the hh2 Service Account.
General Settings for Sage 300 CRE
If you are integrating Procore with Sage 300 CRE, your Procore point of contact will also configure these general settings:
- Job ID Format
This read-only setting can be configured by your Procore point of contact. It is configured to match the Job ID format in your Sage 300 CRE database and it supports alphanumeric characters, dashes, and/or periods (e.g., 12-A214.44). (Note: When you send a new Procore project to Sage, Procore assigns the project a Job ID in this format. See Add a Procore Project to Sage).
- Default Project Template
If you have created a project template in the Porfolio tool (see Configure a Project Template), you can select that template from this drop-down list. This will apply the template to the Procore project that is created when you import a Sage 300 CRE job (see Add a Sage 300 CRE Job to Procore).
- Use Procore Contract #
- Mark this checkbox if you want Procore to populate the 'Commitment ID' field with the Procore contract number, when your users create a commitment in Procore. See Create a Commitment. (Note: This settings affects only commitments created in Procore. Users also retain the ability to change the Commitment ID in Procore).
- Use Procore Change Order #
Mark this checkbox if you want Procore to populate the 'CCO ID' field with the Procore's CCO ID, when your users create a commitment change order in Procore. See Create a Commitment Change Order (CCO) (Note: This settings affects only CCO's created in Procore and users retain the ability to change the CCO ID in Procore).
- Automatically add new cost code/cat. combinations to budgets on Sage integrated projects
Mark this checkbox if you want Procore to automatically add the cost code/category combo as a new budget line item regardless of whether or not the budget is locked or unlocked. If the budget is unlocked, Procore will automatically import the Estimate amount found in Sage to the Original Budget column. If the budget is locked, Procore will still add the line item for the new cost code/category combination, but will set the Original Budget column to $0 (Note: Original budgeted amounts will not be imported if the budget is locked).
- Procore's Budget Direct Cost Column
- Read only, populate from Sage
On Sage integrated projects, the Budget's 'Direct Cost' column can either be read only and populated with data from Sage or editable and not populated from Sage 300 CRE.
- Editable, do not populate from Sage
If you're using the Direct Costs tab, the data will always be populated from Procore's Direct Costs Tool.
- Vendors will be automatically updated
- Automatically update vendors when refreshing vendor list
Choose this option if you want Procore to automatically update the vendor/company record in the Directory tool with information that has been added in Sage 300 CRE.
- Do not update vendors
Choose this option to prevent Procore from automatically updating the vendor/company records in the Directory tool with information that has been added in Sage 300 CRE.