To set up and configure the ERP Integration tool, which integrates your Sage 300 CRE system with the construction projects in your company's Procore account.
To prepare for the integration, complete these steps:
Note: Tasks marked with an asterisk (*) are performed by your Procore point of contact.
- Send a request to your Procore point of contact to discuss your company's specific requirements and goals:
- Your Procore point of contact will work with your company's Procore Administrator (and/or your company's Sage 300 CRE Administrator) to complete these tasks:
- Create an hh2 Cloud Service Account in Sage 300 CRE*
- Create a Procore User Account for the hh2 Service*
- Install and Configure the hh2 Synchronization Client*
- Enable and Configure the ERP Integrations tool for your company's Procore Account.
To complete the integration, complete these steps:
- Follow the steps in Remove Company Duplicates from the Procore Directory.
- Synchronize Sage 300 Data with Procore*
- Configure Cost Code Preferences for Sage 300 CRE
- Consolidate and Link Vendors/Companies
- Create a New Sage-Integrated Project:
* Tasks marked with an asterisk (*) are performed by your Procore point of contact.
See the Sage 300 CRE Connector: User Guide for a full list of tutorials and FAQs.