To send a Procore project's budget to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
- Review the budget to ensure it is ready to send to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance.
- When you are ready to send your budget to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, click Send to ERP (or, if you've previously sent the budget, click Re-send to ERP).
|If you have not sent the budget… ||If you have previously sent the budget… |
| || |
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. Typically, its because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements (see above).
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool).
The system sends the budget to the ERP Integrations tool where it can be accepted or rejected for export to QuickBooks by an accounting approver.