To refresh the vendor list when Procore is configured to work with an integrated ERP system
If you make any changes to the vendor/company entries in Procore's Company Directory, you can use the Refresh button in the Vendors subtab of the ERP Integrations tool to refresh your vendor/company data. This ensures that any changes in Procore are also updated in the integrated ERP system.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Vendors subtab.
- Click the Refresh Vendor List button in the right pane.
This moves any updated data into the vendor list. The changes will be available in Procore after the data is synced.